Pay per Click advertising (or paid search) is basically about buying your position in the search results. Used well it is a highly cost effective way of finding customers. Used badly and your budget can disappear overnight!
Pay per Click (often called PPC) is especially useful for:
- ecommerce businesses to advertise products on Google Shopping
- new businesses who have not yet established their website
- testing for the most profitable keywords and phrases prior to optimising for organic search results.
Google Adwords offers the best known paid search options. As well as standard text adverts there are product listings via Google Shopping and Remarketing (where adverts follow your website visitors around the internet).
And some businesses are achieving great success with Facebook advertising which allows precise targeting of who sees your advert and also offers some great remarketing opportunities.
However, it’s not enough to simply set things up and let them run – to get the most from PPC you need to continually monitor, test and tweak (and keep an eye on your competitors).
We can help with:
- reviewing your existing Adwords campaigns
- setting up new campaigns in Adwords, Google Shopping or Facebook
- Advise on and set up remarketing campaigns
- managing your campaigns
- training & support to help you manage your own campaigns
Google Adwords, Google Shopping and Facebook campaign set up starts from just £300 + VAT.