Search for a local product or service and the chances are Google will show you a map with relevant businesses listed.
Getting a good position on map searches can be incredibly effective for small businesses who operate in a limited geographical area.
Firstly, if the map is shown then it’s usually at the top of the page and is nice and prominent. Above the straight organic search listings.
Secondly, more and more people are searching using the phrase “near me”. And if they use that phrase, then Google will usually show the map.
It’s free to register your business with Google and be eligible to appear on the map.
But the map section only shows the details for the top 3 businesses, so it’s important to properly optimise your listing and give yourself the best possible chance of appearing.
This Local SEO small business starter package will get your Google local listing set up (or refreshed), optimised and ready to bring you more business.
- Setting up (or reviewing) your Google My Business listing
- Checking you are in the correct business categories
- Completing your business information and adding photos
- Adding you to business directories and ensuring your details are consistent across the internet.
- Create 4 updates for you to post
- An action plan with recommendations for enhancing your visibility on an ongoing basis
All for just £75 + VAT
To book, call 0161 883 1655 or email email@example.com